Tuesday 15 October 2013

Nothing beats a cup of tea and a sit down...

Hello and welcome to my first post :)

I think its safe to say that nothing quite beats a cup of tea and a sit down whether you are stressed out, trying to think things through, trying to wake up, with good company or simply wanting to relax. It brings people together but also is the perfect companion when you are on your own.

As clichéd as it sounds, this is something that my family have long believed in and is something I'm sure will be passed onto further generations (sort of like an heirloom - but making sure the milk is in date!) But in all seriousness, this tradition is something that I have enjoyed my all whole life not least when I settle down to read through my favourite blogs online, cup of tea loyally in hand.

Having spent  2+ years reading blogs and having always enjoyed writing, I felt now is the time to make my own (and as a recent graduate I now have the time to do so - besides the endless hours spent looking at jobs/career options/youtube....).

I envisage this space as somewhere to post my thoughts on life, fashion and beauty and if a few people can enjoy my blog then I know I'm doing something right! However I also see this as a place to ramble a bit and release my creative side a bit so understand if I'm the only person who will look at it!

If you have read this then hello, I'm presuming you may like tea too - and a sit down!

Beth Xx


 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, welcome to the blogging world and best of luck!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete